International Students - Plz Help!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

feh

HSC
Hello, I am a year 12 society and culture student. As a part of the major work of this course, which is known as a Personal Interest Project, it requires me to do a survey. Since I am an international student myself, my topic of this project would be about international students in Australian society. I will appreciate if you could complete this survey. It is for international students only.
Your Age:
Nationality:
Region (eg. City, Bankstown, etc.): ____________________________________
1. How long have you been in Australia?
More than 4 years
3-4 years
1-2 years
Less than 1 year

2. During your stay in Australia, as an international student, do you live…?
Home stay
With family
With friends
Others (specify)________________________________________________

3. What are your reasons for coming to study overseas?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. What do you think were the reasons why your parents choose to send you to Australia?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5. How have you adjusted yourself to fit in the new environment? (eg. Joining in a social committee, etc.)

6. What are your sources of money? (eg. From parents, part-time job, etc.)

7. Do you have a part time job? If yes, are there any problems with this? (eg, does it take you away from your studies too much?)

8.If you intend to do HSC, what do you expect to get for your UAI mark? What’s your expectation for yourself in the future after studying in Australia? (eg. To get into a uni, to get a job, etc.)

9. What’s your parents’ expectation for you after you finish your study? (eg. To get into a uni, to immigrate, etc.)

10. Does it agree with yours? If not, how will you deal with this problem?

11. Do you think the education system in NSW is better than it in your home country? If yes, how? (eg. Less school work, etc.) If no, why not?

12. List any difficulties you have experienced during your study in Australia? (eg. Bullying, money problems, racism, etc.) Have they affected your studies?

13. Do you know any other international students? If yes, how has their experience affected you?

For post HSC students ONLY:
May I ask a couple more questions This could be a bit personal.

14. What did you get for your UAI? (If available)

15. Where have you ended up after the HSC?

16. Do you think you have been successful in the NSW education system? Why or why not?

17. Are your parents happy with your achievements?

Thanks for your participation. I wish you well in a quest for a good HSC and bright future.

could u guys spend a few minutes doing this survey.. it'll help alot for my hsc mark.. thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)