Interview tutoring - Medicine/Dentistry/Others (1 Viewer)

agentsm1th

HSC
Interview coaching

About me: My name is Nikhil and I absolutely love interviews and coaching them. I went around to several universities in my last year of school sitting interviews for Medicine and Dentistry and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I take a very personal and passionate approach to tutoring interviews. My classes are generally pretty interactive and very relaxed with a strong emphasis on humour and fun. As far as credentials go, I had received an offer to study medicine/dentistry at every university that I applied for and sat an interview at. I have tutored about 12 kids last year, 9 of which are now studying medicine at their university of first preference and one of whom is now studying dentistry at JCU.

What the lessons will contain: I cannot emphasise enough on how holistic my interview coaching is. From how you speak and sit, to what you wear, where you position your hands, where your seat is, how you sit in it, I have absolutely everything covered.
I divide my work into two fields, Matter and Manner. The latter focuses on how you talk and how you present yourself. I spend extensive amount of time providing and going through self-written material which explains to you various areas of body language and how one should use and manipulate it to better portray themselves, and also, where appropriate to read the very interviewer that they are communicating with. I have had students tell me how this theory is often useful even outside of the interview setting, in everyday life as it is tailored to making you convey yourself as a more confident and capable individual as well as interpreting what others are thinking.

My Matter theory, although as not as fun is by far what all the students seem to be after. This includes everything - help on how to articulate your reasons for being a doctor/dentist/whatever else, advice on answer structures and content. Lists (the exciting part) of questions compiled and researched by me which will help you with your interviews in various universities. I have had students return to me from UNSW and UADEL saying they did not encounter a single question that we had not extensively discussed. My particular forte are MMIs, UWS, Monash, UNCLE, these are the universities that I have had the most success coaching for, but I do enjoy coaching traditional panel interview settings more. I particularly enjoy tutoring for the UADEL interviews, especially the one for Dentistry, I had had a 100% success rate for these universities and also personally had an amazing time going to Adelaide to sit these interviews.

How it will help you: It will make you a different person (a better one) - no jokes, a lot of the matter I discuss is prevalent outside of your john-medley high school kitchenette where many of you may have/will sit a Monash MMI station or your UADEL school of medicine rooms on Frome street or the office rooms on 233 North Terrace road, this information that I have compiled is actually designed to redefine your outlook on what face-face communication is, how it works and how you can manipulate it to your advantage.

Contact - mobile: 0433 391 332
email: sirrascuss@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)