investigating science (1 Viewer)

toilet

HSC
y is there no investigating science textbook online? it seems impossible to find..

toilet

HSC
investigating science is a brand new subject and it's not really a subject that is taught world wide but there's investigating science in focus?
oh i see. yeh i cant seem to find the in focus one anywhere online but do u think its necessary to have access to the textbook?

username_2

HSC
oh i see. yeh i cant seem to find the in focus one anywhere online but do u think its necessary to have access to the textbook?
Library's collection (online or physical copies) are always the best for this. In my local library they had the yr 11 and 12 in focus textbooks. You should go check there and some closer suburbs. I mean a textbook is a good way to draw boundaries and i think it is important to have.

toilet

HSC
Library's collection (online or physical copies) are always the best for this. In my local library they had the yr 11 and 12 in focus textbooks. You should go check there and some closer suburbs. I mean a textbook is a good way to draw boundaries and i think it is important to have.
thank you

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
investigating science is a brand new subject and it's not really a subject that is taught world wide but there's investigating science in focus?
Is it a combination of Physics, Biology and Chemistry or is it just general science like you learn about the atmosphere or the earth movement, in other words similar to General Science from Y7-10?

specificagent1

HSC
Is it a combination of Physics, Biology and Chemistry or is it just general science like you learn about the atmosphere or the earth movement, in other words similar to General Science from Y7-10?
from what i've heard is that it is a combination of physics, bio and chem but it is more concerned about the scientific process and not the content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)