Identifies strategies that could be used to prevent loss and corruption of
data when multiple players are transmitting simultaneously, and provides
points for and/or against these strategies
• Describes strategies to prevent loss and corruption of data during
• Outlines a strategy to prevent loss and/or corruption of data during
• Identifies strategies to prevent loss and/or corruption of data during
• Identifies a feature of data transmission
• Identifies a strategy to prevent loss/corruption of data
In the multi-player environment, it is necessary that each player’s transmitter has a unique IP
address or that it is linked to the wireless access point via its own dedicated channel.
Interference in the wireless frequency band would have to be minimised so that data does not
get corrupted and lost.
Increased number of receivers or increased transmission signal strength can decrease the
chances of signal loss and subsequent data loss. However, these measures could impact
negatively on the health of the player. The tiny device may also be damaged from a serious
impact and needs to be securely placed on each player while minimising discomfort to the