• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IPT Discussion on msn anyone wanna join feel free.... (1 Viewer)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
might find it abit nerdish but anyone up for a IPT discussion on msn just testing each other till hsc starts so will be abit supportive of one another let me know Id be grateful if it was one person or a group would be even better
thats my email
im usually on week days all night if u feel IPt is killing u
funkdified87@gmail.com

Last edited:

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
aye, that would be so nerdy (not only is it IRC, not only is it including bots, but also IPT!) yet in another sense, awesome.

香港!

HSC
I reckon IPT is just rote learning, memorising everything in the text book.
But I don't mind further discussion as it would cement wat I memorised or help me to memorise more:)

^___^
HSC
discussion is very important if you want to applied the concepts you've memorised into those case studies

ie how does the system development cycle worked in this case blah blah blah...

HSC
i'm working ona trivia bot,
should be ready by stuvac. Only problem is getting questions/answers in proper format.

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
... said:
discussion is very important if you want to applied the concepts you've memorised into those case studies

ie how does the system development cycle worked in this case blah blah blah...
yeh i finding it great with a friend of mine since IPT is such a boring subject its hard to encourage your self to study Id put in some of my IPT IT knowledge to others and if they find there something wrong with it thed correct me Its better than procastinating infront of the comp and thnkin how crap the subject really is..any one interseted so i can eventually form a group pm me .....

steelite

HSC
I agree, a IPT bot would be great, though organising a time when say at least 5 people are on to provide some competition would be tough.

My preferred solution for organising times and perhaps we could even get some sort of help group with this would be via Gmail talk. Since MSN still doesnt allow you to have multiple accounts logged in (I'd rather not have my hotmail email public), if everyone agrees than l'll post up my gmail address later

HSC
N/A
steelite said:
I agree, a IPT bot would be great, though organising a time when say at least 5 people are on to provide some competition would be tough.

My preferred solution for organising times and perhaps we could even get some sort of help group with this would be via Gmail talk. Since MSN still doesnt allow you to have multiple accounts logged in (I'd rather not have my hotmail email public), if everyone agrees than l'll post up my gmail address later
wooot .. cant wait ^^;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)