IPT Major Project Asap :( (1 Viewer)

DeviousChicken

HSC
So basically, we got a major project to create a website including all the theory :X
By any chance...could anyone supply a template or a write-up. It's alot easier to write with a basis.
Please, I would really appreciate this :(
I'm sure everyone's done a task similar to this but yeah, this is a solo project :)sun:)
but the problem with solo is no-one to collaborate with.
Pleeeeassse help :bomb:

Kat92

HSC
So basically, we got a major project to create a website including all the theory :X
By any chance...could anyone supply a template or a write-up. It's alot easier to write with a basis.
Please, I would really appreciate this :(
I'm sure everyone's done a task similar to this but yeah, this is a solo project :)sun:)
but the problem with solo is no-one to collaborate with.
Pleeeeassse help :bomb:
Just find a storyboard template off google and draw couple of sketches and write about where everything +sfx's are to be placed.

Also, use a program like dreamweaver or expression web as they are simple to use. If you need the code use dreamweaver as you can change between your different views.

DeviousChicken

HSC
Also, use a program like dreamweaver or expression web as they are simple to use. If you need the code use dreamweaver as you can change between your different views.
tbh, I was gonna use Mac's iweb, or google sites. I know very vaguely how to use dreamweaver, most of the marks are allocated to the theory so most of my time has gotta go into that :(

DeviousChicken

HSC
Just find a storyboard template off google and draw couple of sketches and write about where everything +sfx's are to be placed.
Also, about that...that could be part of it but we also need to write about "Understanding the Problem", "Making Decisions", etc. :S

Kat92

HSC
tbh, I was gonna use Mac's iweb, or google sites. I know very vaguely how to use dreamweaver, most of the marks are allocated to the theory so most of my time has gotta go into that :(

Basically how mine was, although never called a major project though.

Last edited:

DeviousChicken

HSC
Each should be roughly a paragraph.
Some people say 30+ pages for all of it. You honestly suggest...perhaps a page for each part (Understanding, Making decision etc) is enough? Considering it covers necessities.

Kat92

HSC
Sorry about that as BOS was having problems and logged me off, when I was trying to add more details. What I was going to say, is that about a paragraph to a page for each Dot point is sufficient. Trust me, you don't need a whole heap of information as I received top marks for my project. Whereas, the guys who wrote pages and pages just waffled on. ( In total I had around 25 pages of solid writing + my planning and storyboards.)

e.g. Understanding the problem

*Problem Statement
*Requirement Report
*Methods for evaluation
*Project Plan
* Data collection

e.g. Making decisions

*Diagrammatic Representation
*Constraints
*Design specs
*Data collection
*impacts
*Storyboards/ PMI's,etc (Planning)
*Storyboard final design
*Proposed timeline

Hope that this makes more sense to you. :)

Last edited:

DeviousChicken

HSC
e.g. Understanding the problem

*Problem Statement
*Requirement Report
*Methods for evaluation
*Project Plan
* Data collection

e.g. Making decisions

*Diagrammatic Representation
*Constraints
*Design specs
*Data collection
*impacts
*Storyboards/ PMI's,etc (Planning)
*Storyboard final design
*Proposed timeline
That's the stuff I was talking about :D
It's like a guide on what to write, i've gone through a fair few, I just wanna make sure I include all the information i need.

AND btw, that's awesome! I hate people who write shitloads of pages, It'd be good to know that if you condense your info and include all necessary that you can still get top. haha
You wouldn't by any chance have a template or something of the minor headings like problem statement etc...
Would really appreciate :D

Kat92

HSC
That's the stuff I was talking about :D
It's like a guide on what to write, i've gone through a fair few, I just wanna make sure I include all the information i need.

AND btw, that's awesome! I hate people who write shitloads of pages, It'd be good to know that if you condense your info and include all necessary that you can still get top. haha
You wouldn't by any chance have a template or something of the minor headings like problem statement etc...
Would really appreciate :D

Sorry, I don't have mine anymore :(. However, try looking underneath the resources section on this site, as there may be examples.

SerNichols

HSC
Im doing this now haha. Im creating a media player, than basically videos/website etc to advertise it and stuff.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
For 2015 students doing an assignment along these lines the Samuel Davis HSC textbook is a lifesaver, strictly follow that (for example it has a full outline on the structure of a feasibility study) and you should be fine. Pulled 100/100 on my Major by doing that, documentation ended up at 12k without much padding

bongoli

HSC
For 2015 students doing an assignment along these lines the Samuel Davis HSC textbook is a lifesaver, strictly follow that (for example it has a full outline on the structure of a feasibility study) and you should be fine. Pulled 100/100 on my Major by doing that, documentation ended up at 12k without much padding
Can't believe there are major projects for IPT..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)