ipt transfer (1 Viewer)

lydiaodehh

HSC
I was checking the unsw website and to transfer i think it says you have to complete OR be enrolled in 36uoc. Since I'd be completing 36 uoc by the end of Term 2 does that mean i can apply to transfer in Term 3 even though I'd be in my first year??? I've been looking for anything that says i cant transfer in my first year but ive only seen that i need to complete OR be enrolled in 36uoc.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I was checking the unsw website and to transfer i think it says you have to complete OR be enrolled in 36uoc. Since I'd be completing 36 uoc by the end of Term 2 does that mean i can apply to transfer in Term 3 even though I'd be in my first year??? I've been looking for anything that says i cant transfer in my first year but ive only seen that i need to complete OR be enrolled in 36uoc.
iirc my unsw friend internally transferred from actuarial to electrical engineering in first year term 3, which probably means that your year level is irrelevant when it comes to ipt, what matters is the no. of credit points you've completed as the website states

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)