• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IPT trials (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
i'll just like to take a moment of reflection as many of us will undertake the trials of IPT tommorow...

peace brothers and sisters..

may the force be with u...

HSC
haha what the hell?
yeah well gd luck to all in the IPT trial tomorrow! hope your bs skills are up-to-date!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
I didn't do any trial papers, not one, but I can generally answer Qs and talk-it-up, putting all of the theory into practice and whatnot :D

* Goes off to revise for IPT ... I'm going to read the entire textbook in the next 6-7 hours ... who wants to join me? Didn't think so :) Wish me luck ;)

I'll be back at 1pm tomorrow, after the IPT exam :)

G'luck everybody, and GOOO IPT! :cool:

Last edited:

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Yeah well after english today, hmmmm. Don't want another exam like that do I.
I couldn't answer one of the questions because I hadn't read the play (Macbeth), so I only wrote a page and a bit which didn't answer the question. (It wasn't one of those questions where you could use a related text either, it was purely on two characters I'd never heard of! Oh well serves me right I guess)

Roors

HSC
I did my IPT trial on Monday....let me tell u guys....its NOT as scary as you ALLLLLLLL think, hopefully enoguh to keep me first! It was one of the purchased ones....BUT....u'll be rite ppls!! I mean if i were able to blab on a bit for each ques....thats all u REALLY need to do...but i mean u do have to have some knowledge in ur responses!
A bit of advice.....
1-dont stay up 2 late
2- dont go through the WHOLE textbook (well huy is a genius so i suppose he has no need to worry) because ur gonna come across things u havent studied and will freak you out
3- jus go through the basics of each topic
4- do the first topic pretty well....and it'll be good to practice diagrams...something im not good at :S

other than that....GOODLUK and use ur time wisely....dont rush and dont stress!!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tigerboi
good luck for ur trials
Thanks for posting your vote of confidence three weeks after the trials, with trial examination blocks running for two-weeks.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
wow... so much Huy in here
Yeah, this is my second home, with "IT stuff" coming in 3rd.
I used to belong in the English (Advanced) forum, but I shifted my attention to the minority subjects/sections ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
Huy is a geek
Shhh!
Do you want to be best-man or what? Or can't I trust you with the wedding bands :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
No, you're not anymore :p :p

I'm still in negotiations with other best-men :rolleyes:
*Crosses "..." off the list*

LOL j/k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)