ipt (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by hongkey
anyone noe using flash to create their major multimedia project??

:argue: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:
I don't know how to use flash point but when I did my major project I used Microsoft Powerpoint.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
woah u guys already up to the option topics? OH MY my class is still doing communication systems! we just started LOL

the stupid teacher cant teach... :chainsaw: i hate him :mad:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
woah u guys already up to the option topics? OH MY my class is still doing communication systems! we just started LOL

the stupid teacher cant teach... :chainsaw: i hate him :mad:
No I did the HSC last year.

fusion

I've started mind, I'm making mine using html, photoshop, javascript and flash..

I'm doing mine on mobile phones, where i provide articles and reviews on them, modification information, mobile phone assessories information, tips and tricks, etc. Teacher thought it'd be a good idea. I'm aiming to try get 1st place in class, I'm currently 6th place by 12 marks..

Hopefully all the IPT people can put brain power together and achieve the results we well deserve!

Last edited:

del

HSC
N/A
when we did multimedia last year, we didn't really have to develop an 'actual' product.

we had a scenario, and we just had to storyboard our design for the entire site as well as show all multimedia elements used, navigation structure. etc etc. we also had to write about file formats to use and why, as well as social and ethical issues related......

it was simple and to the point...

we only ever had to develop for our project work

professor

i'm getting my next tuesday but i'll be off on work placement, but i asked the teacher and he said its gotta do with ourself...like a multimedia on myself...weird...

D

d00d

yep i'm doing multimedia this term and our major project is to make a multimedia product for a museum presenting information on snakes.... gonna do some L337 shit :cool:

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
SNAKES???

:eek: u have to do ur major project on snakes??? I would kill my teacher if he did that to me... but knowing him he probably would threaten me with it coz everyone knows i hate snakes. I certainly hope he doesnt get any ideas.

We arent up to multimedia yet. We have done communication systems and at the moment we are doing databases n information systems.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah our multimedia assignment isnt until late term 3 or early term 2... its a class assignment... but really its individual work.. everyone has a small part to do, which when put together its a bigger thing

yeah year 12 ipt class traditionally does a year 12 presentation for the year 12 graduation ceremony... so our assignment isnt really... well, useless... like snakes LOL

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)