IRP question tips (1 Viewer)

brndns

HSC
IRP questionnaire tips

Yo, im doing my IRP on the topic of "The stress created by the HSC can dramatically affect the weel-being of students psychologically, emotionally and socially" and id like to know what kind of questions i need to be asking in my questionnaire... please reply with some tips or even some questions i can use! would be much appreciated! The questionnaires are given the students who just completed their HSC (2006) so yeah, please help! thanks! Brendan.

Last edited:

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
theres a BOSer around here doing a similar topic...just plagiarise the same questions she posted for her questionnaire :D

heres how the hsc affected me psychologically, emotionally and socially...no time for questions sry :wave:

psychologically-- a lot of pressure and expectations from parents to succeed can really play havoc with ur mind. u start getting stressed out heaps, snapping @ everybody, i often didnt sleep @ nite cos i was always anxious about assessment tasks and upcoming exams and assignments...

emotionally-- feeling like a failure, esp when u study heaps for a exam and dont do as well as u expected.

socially-- i think u start to sort of distance urself from ur friends, cos often ur competing with them, esp if u take the same subjects. ur social life starts to suck and u dont have enough time to go out with friends.

hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)