• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is anyone still watching lost religously? (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i am...
its still THAT good

but what the hell is going on... how am i supposed to remember that many clues?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol i agree....i still watch it like its my weekly medicine. i love it, i can't miss it..idno why. yesterday's ep was good. but i knew what was going to happen so didn't make much of a difference.

so does anyone know anything else about that so-called henry gale? the fake henry gale..

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I gave up.

I've reluctantly accepted the fact that those dickheads aren't going to tell us anything, and that by watching ads and the last 5 minutes of the actual show, it's guaranteed that you won't miss out on the most exciting bits. :(

Skeeta

HSC
i watched it last nght (after not seeing it for a few weeks) and i got sofucking confused. I dont get whether he is insane or not - i started tripping out

and um oh yeah he didnt hit the button and like confusion :(

kaylz

HSC
if they go all fight club on us i'm going to feel so cheated.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've seen the rest of the season. It has been finished in the US for something like 2 months. There are 6 episodes left, the finale is a double. The last 5 are the best of the whole season. Some really big things happen. Definately worth watching.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i try to watch every ep...but if i miss one i record it and watch it the next day...like last nites ep...i recorded it and i will most probs end up watching it today...but ive only missed one ep this season :p

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i still watch it every week, or record it to watch later, i like it how somethings just fall into place and the little clues, and the episodes were alot happens. but i think it will be a while until we get real answers.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i was so into this in season one, and the beginning of season 2, but i really hate being jerked around, and as someone who has been dicked around by JJ abrams with alias, im just quitting lost. It's convoluted, ridiculous, and treats its audience with no respect by not giving any answers or any decent actions. I like a good mystery, but lost has lost me - and omg, the episodes dddrrrrraaaaaagggggg for such a small piece of info, bahhh!!!

My new plan: wait til the season's over, get a recap form a friend, and appreciate the twists and clues in concise form, lol!

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
^ Tell me about it.

I used to download it but after every episode I feel like I wasted 40 minutes of my time on information that could have easily fit into 5 minutes.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was starting to get sick of it aswell but it gets a lot better from the episode that will be on here in 2 weeks.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
The season finale asnwers so many questions, keep watching, best show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)