Is B Business @ UTS = B Com @ other unis? (1 Viewer)

sunflower1990

HSC
Hi BOS comminuty,
I'm currently doing my UAC preferences and I was having a look at the UTS handbook and noticed that they didnt offer a Commerce degree. Some friends told me it was exactly the same as B Com @ other universities. Is that true? Or is it more business orientated? If they are different....how are they?

Thank you, your opinions are highly valuable to me as you are all experienced/experiencing this! :)

HSC
sunflower1990 said:
Hi BOS comminuty,
I'm currently doing my UAC preferences and I was having a look at the UTS handbook and noticed that they didnt offer a Commerce degree. Some friends told me it was exactly the same as B Com @ other universities. Is that true? Or is it more business orientated? If they are different....how are they?

Thank you, your opinions are highly valuable to me as you are all experienced/experiencing this! :)
have a look at the first year subs of b bus at uts and equiv at other unis- im sure u'll enjoy the first year subs at uts more marketing, management etc. its also far more practical based on speaking to my friends at other unis

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
ifsonotso_100 said:
have a look at the first year subs of b bus at uts and equiv at other unis- im sure u'll enjoy the first year subs at uts more marketing, management etc. its also far more practical based on speaking to my friends at other unis
I think it is better if we write a post with these kind of posts and make it a sticky. A bit pointless when some questions have been answered more than one time(search...)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
samuraitor said:
I think it is better if we write a post with these kind of posts and make it a sticky. A bit pointless when some questions have been answered more than one time(search...)
I might write an FAQ for these questions when I have the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)