Is being the only student in a class beneficial or bad? (1 Viewer)

Jack123$

HSC
I am currently in Year 10, and at my school we have just chosen our subjects for year 11 and 12. The teacher in charge of organising the classes has notified me that I am the only student that has picked English Extension 1 for year 11. Will being the only student in the class be beneficial?
Also, some of my other classes (Maths Extension 1, Italian Continuers, & Physics) have pretty small classes too.
Should I be worried?

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
I am currently in Year 10, and at my school we have just chosen our subjects for year 11 and 12. The teacher in charge of organising the classes has notified me that I am the only student that has picked English Extension 1 for year 11. Will being the only student in the class be beneficial?
Also, some of my other classes (Maths Extension 1, Italian Continuers, & Physics) have pretty small classes too.
Should I be worried?
im not qualified but i guess its beneficial in that your mark is up to you since you’re always rank 1 (but that could also be bad), but you dont get the competition you would with more students so its hard to tell how you’re actually going

bruhmoment.

HSC
Should I be worried?
In a way its also extremely beneficial as you are practically getting 1 on 1 tutoring.

hscccc

HSC
i love smaller classes, like @bruhmoment. said you get one on one tutoring and can actually extend yourself because you dont have to wait for others to complete something or reach your level. Small e1 english classes are the best, one of my fav subjects bc its so small!

HSC
Should I be worried?
i think its good beecause its good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)