Is having five quotes in my Mod A essay enough? (1 Viewer)

pt2toherlife

HSC
So basically, I had my Module A assessment for Standard English today and I think I went well. However, I was like on my fifth page, and I started my third body paragraph. Mid way into the paragraph my teacher told us there was only four minutes left so I jumped to the conclusion because I wanted to my essay to be finished within the time. Would this jeopardize my mark significantly? By the way I did Henry Lawson's short stories for this assessment with myself doing the stories of The Drover's Wife, Union Buries its Dead and Shooting the Moon with Shooting the Moon being my third body paragraph.

Duskheaven

HSC
"Is having five quotes in my Mod A essay enough" - yes

Situation looks like it will reduce your mark compared to if it would be fully completed but you still got 5 pages down. It should be ok.

pt2toherlife

HSC
"Is having five quotes in my Mod A essay enough" - yes

Situation looks like it will reduce your mark compared to if it would be fully completed but you still got 5 pages down. It should be ok.
alright thank you so much!!

aqwerty13402

HSC
So basically, I had my Module A assessment for Standard English today and I think I went well. However, I was like on my fifth page, and I started my third body paragraph. Mid way into the paragraph my teacher told us there was only four minutes left so I jumped to the conclusion because I wanted to my essay to be finished within the time. Would this jeopardize my mark significantly? By the way I did Henry Lawson's short stories for this assessment with myself doing the stories of The Drover's Wife, Union Buries its Dead and Shooting the Moon with Shooting the Moon being my third body paragraph.
I wouldn't stress too much. I'm not sure if this applies everywhere, but my teachers have said that in English you aren't deducted marks, you are awarded them. So they wouldn't have seen an unfinished idea and taken a mark away. (They still might have not given a mark for, say, adequate structure, but regardless). if you had a strong essay prior to that point, you should be okay

pt2toherlife

HSC
I wouldn't stress too much. I'm not sure if this applies everywhere, but my teachers have said that in English you aren't deducted marks, you are awarded them. So they wouldn't have seen an unfinished idea and taken a mark away. (They still might have not given a mark for, say, adequate structure, but regardless). if you had a strong essay prior to that point, you should be okay
alright this made me more relieved thank you so much!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)