Is It Me Or Is Everyone Caring For This Course (1 Viewer)

arn_e

HSC
Id like to hear peoples perceptions on this course, personally i feel, there a load of content to get through but u can score easymarks once u get around knowing it adn btw how is everyones teachers mine i a skatterbrain

Dave85

HSC
yeah once u hav a bit of an understanding i believe u can do good. If u hav the general idea you can elaborate and b.s. in exams like i always do and it normally works. 2u re is pretty easy marks if u do a little work... my old teacher who kindly left half way through yr 12 was a complete dick.. He had no idea wat so ever and i probable cudve taught the class better then he cud. good Re teachers = hard 2 find

Rahul

Dead Member
the course(2u) is content heavy, but the exam questions can be very repetitive....
i'm looking to axe sor:D

Dave85

HSC
yeah i reckon it'll be pretty easy to kill but u know wat... its a bit of a lottery in my opinion coz u cover some stuff better then other stuff and other ppl know other areas better so depending upon wats in it, different ppl can do good or bad. Its a lottery wat the questions are and wheather there the ones u know good or not... thats how i c it

Naji

yeh to sum extent... but look over the past papers... ull see theres not that much variation they can test u on... the syllabus is really important in SOR... if u have notes that cover all dot points (and their not that difficult just mainly straight forward facts but at the most difficult they ask u to compare and contrast)... then ur set to axe the exam

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sometimes the questions are dodgy, like analysing crap

Naji

like those ones that ask u to analyse the table showing stats on traditions/denominations etc?

Dave85

HSC
yeah and in the cross re studies they can f*ck u around with the wording sometimes... and some of the media questions are dodgy (4the2unit ppl out there). Fingers crossed it'll be an easy exam. But yeah, naji, i agree with u coz i've got about 6 different past papers and they are all so similar

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by 0ver97
1 unit SOR is PISS EASY
2 unit is piss easy

my teacher is good seeing as though she is a religious academic and also used to be on the board of studies commitee for sOr

oh soo lucky for us!!!!!

Alexander

Gold Member
It's just remembering facts- and lets face it, not many hsc courses let you get away with that anymore!

arn_e

HSC
Originally posted by yasminwright
SOR is a load of babbly bs, as long as you know some key ppl and the basic yr 11 stuff you should be good
Hell yeah

jizmiester

i'm doin 1U SOR.

it's a load of piss easy information!...advanced english students have no fear! blabbering on is what we're good at!

i think il start studying for it a few days b4!

Jinglebell

HSC
the only problem with 2u is that they don't give you nearly enough time in the exam to answer all the questions properly, the advantage of this being that in order to test the majority of the course in this time the questions have to be fairly general.

as far as i can see, the only thing robbing me of a precious band 6 is the sucky time limit:)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
sor2 is easy!
it's actually my best ranking subject!

the reason is that i actually have a desent teacher :)
having an ex-hsc senior marker and also someone that wrote a religion text book does help :p

all he does is drill band6 responses into our heads and pretty much everything is just read over the notes....

i wish all my other teachers were like this...such as english....

Last edited:

Azn fairies

err... good re teachers hard to find.. we got a real mad one.. so into re. even got a master degree. and is trying to learn every relgion possible... too bad nobody in our school likes re... ahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)