• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is it so over? or am i over reacting (1 Viewer)

ivyska

HSC
my friends,

i finished a biology test today and my dear lord did I mess it up, it was on module 7 but practical applications in the prac, and i completely fumbled and DREW THE WRONG GRAPH for like a 3 part question, so I got that whole bit WRONG. I do study, i swear to god, but i studied legit everything in module 7 outside of that, so I was ready to talk about like my case studies and anti virals, and I was hit with some antibiotics graph, but to be fair i should have know better so it is really my mistake for thinking I could DRAW THE CORRECT GRAPH.

In biology in year 11 i came 1st (with a band five ahah), however immediately fell off, and in the year 12 midterm report I got a 89, I think I will get a 70, if lucky this in test, and it is 25% of my grade....

all this is to say, have i ruined my atar or can i come back?

My other classes (outside of maths but I do 12 units) are relatively, for now fine, if I had to guess my rankings are something like;

modern history 1/6
legal 2/12
advanced english 1/30?
sor1 1/30?
hix not sure but high 3E for the first task

knowing this, I have three major questions
- Is my biology mark fixable in the trial and hsc
- should i get a bio tutor or like sessions in the holidays
- have i cooked my atar ;( (my school is not selective and last year nobody got a band 6 in any science subjects)

Last edited:

TryingMyBest194

HSC
girl you still got trials and your actual hsc to bounce back for bio, youre good just learn from your mistakes ^^ you got this (youre not cooked)

ivyska

HSC
it wasnt like a prac but it was the mod 7 pracs and we got tested on interpreting data given to us, the one i fucked up was the zone of inhibition prac or whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)