• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is It Too Late To Change Mdp Idea?????? (1 Viewer)

hype couture

I know i know, im insane but i was just wondering if its too late to change what i want to do? Im really bored with my project and i do alot of fashion, jewellery design in my own time, plus im applying to fashion school and have zero garments for my portfolio. In the beggining i was told there was no need, so i began work on this thing for babies but my heart isnt in it. My prob is does that negate the progress assessment tasks i have done previousley? I know in drama and ext eng 2 people can change their idea the week its due but D.T seems to be so damn anal.... what should i do? any advice would be greatley appreciated!

niteshade1312

HSC
My personal opinion would be to weigh up the pros and cons of the project. Pro- How many people would be designing clothes for babies? Con- Does it havea need? I think that if you still want to change it, you should hurry up and do it now, but its going to be a lot fo work. Maybe you could reqord your brief perhaps change some of the requirements, for example: if you were designing clothes for babies, maybe you could change it to be some sort of clothing for babies that stops spillages, or an easy type of material to wash for parent. In that case, you wouldnt have to change your whole idea and portfolio and just tweek bits.

I hope that you work out what you want to do and soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)