Is it true? (1 Viewer)

Hazballs

HSC
our teacher said we only had to know two main groups for groups experiencing health inequalities? Its under the second dop point "what are the priority issues for improving Australia's health?"

E.g. we only have to know Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and socially disadvantaged not the other four?

Liv1712

HSC
I'd say you should at least learn the other four. What if you receive a question that asks about specific disadvantaged groups within Australia? It might be time-consuming, and seem like a waste of time, but if you know all six groups, then you will be armed with knowledge to better answer questions in the exam. :)
I myself always try and learn everything, because you never quite know what's going to be in the exam until you're in there. And if you don't know it, then you're stuffed. :spzz:

Hope that cleared things up for you :)

Hazballs

HSC
Yeah that's what i was planning on doing anyway, i just wasn't sure if thats what we had to do as some of my friends are only learning two and i wanted to just check to tell them haha and if you've been doing it for this long it isn't to hard to learn 4 more dot points worth of information

T-Hud

HSC
You only have to learn two. I only learned ATSI and Socioeconomically disadvantaged people or w/e.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)