is killing BOS members still illegal (1 Viewer)

AcCeSs-DeNieD

well I'm pretty sure that if noone finds out they're dead its not illegal....

but I'd much rather threaten the BOS members to somehow give me 100.00 on my UAI... that way noone dies and we both get what we want....

Majbour

HSC
good idea

i know a guy who wrote threats in his exam poor bastard got 0

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I hope by killing BOS members you mean 'Board' of Studies members. :p

Majbour

HSC
LUK SHU JAMES

your not god >_<

and is there a different BOS ?

Lee

hehe speaking of threats my teacher was telling us of how she tried to mark a paer last yr in ancient history and the student writing was pleading to give marks...hehe, you have to wonder why thpose type of peopl eeven bothered in the first place?>

Lee

haha! you would never believe it!, that has happened to her also! also lots of people drawing money and if not pretty pictures...she also said disturbingly, lots of people with suicide threats....

Majbour

HSC
lol
yep surcide threats always get u far in life
or ban from yr 9 science

no matter its all good

Lee

i got banned from yr 9 science for a day becasue i cut up a flowe rinto tiny pieces after we had nicely disected it and finished our experiment......man was that a bummer....

Majbour

HSC
i got ban for the rest of the year because for a test i knew nothing about instead of leaving it blank i rambled on about the end of the world word for word like an anime i saw the week before ( evangelion )

and as punishment i went from the lowest class for the dumbest ppl in science in yr9 to the highest class in science in yr10 to ensure i do some work

Majbour

HSC
pffft
nukes 2 messy

i got 12 tanks in my backyard and enough weapons in my room to take over australia with its petty defence force

and if i want nukes i just buy them off bush american nukes are better cause they get foreign scientists to work on them so they actually work

and when it comes to selling the average American has the iq of a rock so its easy to trick them

p00_p00

Originally posted by Majbour
pffft
nukes 2 messy

i got 12 tanks in my backyard and enough weapons in my room to take over australia with its petty defence force

and if i want nukes i just buy them off bush american nukes are better cause they get foreign scientists to work on them so they actually work

and when it comes to selling the average American has the iq of a rock so its easy to trick them

p00:Heres a thousand roubles (roughly $US2) for that nuke (pts to a kick ass ICBM)
Yank: 1000????? WHOA..... what a deal *Aside* SUCKER!. DEAL!
p00: kool..... id also like that F22 to go with that......
Yank: How much?
p00: how bout 300 000 roubles (bout $US 2000)
Yank: Hmmm it cost us bout 80bn 2 make.....
p00: How bout 2 for 500 000 roubles.....
Yank: DEAL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)