• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is my year 11 rank a good indicator of how i might go in year 12? (1 Viewer)

afourgridbook

HSC
I got back my english adv prelim marks and my final rank was 9/100ish and i'm just wondering if this is an indicator of how i might go in year 12 if i continue performing how i currently am against the grade

person3024

HSC
it can be but the thing is basically everyone steps up their game in year 12 so you have a lot more competition compared to in year 11, and depending on the subject year 12 content can either be easier or harder than prelim content

as.merd

HSC
I got back my english adv prelim marks and my final rank was 9/100ish and i'm just wondering if this is an indicator of how i might go in year 12 if i continue performing how i currently am against the grade
not always..people begin to step up their game when it comes to year 12, they get super competitive, just go at a steady pace without slacking off yk?

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
if you're going good in y11 yes thats a good thing for y12, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you are automatically going to do well in y12 too

this is bc eng adv looks diff in y12 than it does in y11, its more demanding, a higher quality of work will be expected and yes ppl will get more competitive. so while it is good you're doing well, you'll have to keep it up and work harder if needed. as for predicting your y12 results based on y11 its simply not possible despite what anyone will say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)