Is Photoelecetric Included?? (1 Viewer)

haz_it_all

hey i was jus wonderin if the photoelectric effect is in the syllabus cuz my teacher says it is but we couldnt find it in the syllabus?
thnx ppl

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
sure it is...under section 2 of i2i the dot point states:
describe Hertz's observation of the effect of a radio wave on a receiver and the photoelectric effect he produced but failed to investigate

haz_it_all

so we dont have to go into depth about the photoelctric effect do we? only hertz's discovery rite?

^___^
HSC
photoeletric, yea...

coz there is this dot pt about evulating Einstein's contribution to the theory...

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Yeh that goes under the dot point: identify Einstein's contribution to quantum theory and its relation to black body radiation
Also there's another dot point which is related to the photoelectric effect: identify data sources gather, process and present information to summarise the use of the photoelectric effect in solar cells and photocells

haz_it_all

ive got the 03 syllabus infront of me and it doesnt have anythin wit photoelectric effect and i asked my teacher and she said that they took it out and end of last year....(remember wen they cut out ~15% of all HSC science subjects)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)