Is The SC harder or easier than the trials? (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
your school actually gave a trial school certificate?

the SC is pretty useless, even if youre not going to move on to year 11 and 12 so dont even worry about how hard it is going to be.

to answer the question: a trial would most likely be of similar difficulty to the real thing, but youll get to know your weaknesses and have some extra study time before the real SC, so in a sense the trials would be harder.

w00dy.

HSC
the teachers set the trial. well they did in our school. and i found that the trial was alot harder.

i think the trials are just a scare tactic.

goodluck

James747

HSC
Well, we were given a past SC paper for our trials....

Neurox

HSC
It depends if your school is non-academic or give a shit about the SC. But in most schools, the trials are harder than the SC. The SC is important to some degree, for some schools, since you need a band 4-5 to do certain subjects but i wouldnt worry too much.

Pubert

HSC
SC is a freaking sinch. There is no need to study if your basically not retarded. Remember, they have to make the test easy enough for all that people that cant read and write or count, so if you have an extremely basic understanding of the stuff learnt then its either a band 5/6 even without study. Really doesent count towards anything if you arnt dropping out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)