• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is the whole site going to crash on 16th December? (1 Viewer)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
It happened last year but I heard that work was being done to prevent it from happening this year. Has there been any progress?

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
well it didn't crash during the hsc exams, well it didn't crash entirely! Chances are that we'l get that service error thingo a bit more often but the site might be workable.

HSC
Uni Grad
I reckon it will or everyone will internal service error 500 or whatever that faggotry was, but hey we'll survive...i think...

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
eh, we'll pull through it all. I'll have a busy day on the Wednesday anyhow and will only get to use BoS between 4-6 and then like midnight-forever when I go back to school.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It should be fine on the night of the 16th, the morning of it is a different story though XD

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
There have been changes/upgrades made since the release of HSC Results last year to improve the site, including a server migration. As was seen during the HSC Exam period this year the site appears to be coping a lot better with the huge increase of use experienced over busy periods as compared to some other years, though obviously due to this huge increase of use there is the possibility that some difficulties may be experienced around the release of results.

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope it can support so many members and visitors hitting the pages though :)...

Good luck to everyone (I have no idea how luck will help, but I hope they're good results).

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I don't know if this was the case at sunrise, but the site is working just fine...a lot better than last year. Good job guys!

Thecorey0

HSC
Yes, I would like to also thank BOS for their upgrades. Although some of the errors pop up, as a whole, the website is accessable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)