• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is there a Bored chat room? (2 Viewers)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dunno, i just wasnt sure if there was one at all or not.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
and late at night.......usualli around 11 or so.... (and it varies depending on james' study schedules and the willingess of Ragerunner to turn it on)............we usualli play trivia! ahahah and its ...........faaaassssttt!! and also addictive! hahah

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
hey, i think this info. shuld b stickified or somethin'. bcoz i always wanna go to it and then i either forget or when i do go there, its filled with university students from uniboardz. :D

crazylilmonkee

HSC
ooh trivia!! its the best! it is really addictive as truly said.. im like 65th or something!! :)
guess who's first....

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i'll play....

wait, not end of hsc yet for moi *dang >.<*

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Hmm, I was wondering why all the weird n00b-like children were appearing.

*eyes everyone suspiciously*

fatmuscle

HSC
errr I remeber someone saying high to u natstar?!

*note* the tab key doesn't work here, only in IRC. i hate typing nick names!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i went there once and we talked about agriculture teachers and how they *like* sheep so much

***eww, tries to erase bad images of Spud in the ag plot with the poor sheepies from memory***

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dadon
Doctor Charlette can suck my balls and so can allsaints it's a bunch of crap, since when does a hospital drama become a police drama where murder investigations become the main story (and other stupid behaviour). hospital shows in general are lame and quoting them is even lamer. you suck. hang your head in shame.
excuse me? i can only presume that you are aiming that at me. If i wish to quote a line from my show, then i will. if you dont like it, then dont read it. simple.

nobody makes you watch the show, nobody makes you read my siggy. if you dont like it, then thats your own problem

if you cant handle me having a quote from my fave show in my siggy, where, may i remind you, it is MY choice what i have, then you are going to have serious problems with other people on this site if you cant handle a simple quote, coz many have more radical views than i, and are alot more forecoming in mentioning them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)