• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is your teacher probably from the same time period she's teaching about? (1 Viewer)

tom_sampson

My teacher seems to be older than Methusalah, is this the same case with anyone else? I think she's going senile, she forgot where Troy was last year...

Maveryck

Yes, my teacher should have been retired for decades.

But she came out of retirement just to teach us about Agrippina and Officemart and the virtues of having a tidy pencilbox.

:p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
our teacher is in her 30's though, but yeah i always tell her she is ancient! i am like miss you are ancient, are we going to study you in history soon? and she just goes haha alisa ... yeah its funny :)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
girl04 you're a fucking idiot.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by olay
lol leave her alone :)

I think Calculon wants *girl04* to leave him alone (by spamming a little less, although what she said just then was not spam exactly)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Actually, conversely to what *girl04* is saying, our teacher is always the one saying she's as old as the stuff she's teaching, so she's a great primary source.... she's frustrating as all hell tho.

tom_sampson

Originally posted by *girl04*
our teacher is in her 30's though, but yeah i always tell her she is ancient! i am like miss you are ancient, are we going to study you in history soon? and she just goes haha alisa ... yeah its funny :)
Nice work. I'd try that with mine but she'd probably have a heart attack or throw something at me. She doesn't even remember what my last name is, she thinks it's sawyer. And Calculon, leave girl04 alone.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *girl04*
and btw i dont hate my ancient teacher ... she is cool .. we get along really well, thus the joking

X

xeuyrawp

My Japanese teacher (I know, different subject, but hey) is the most senile creature around. She walked into the class once and started writing French on the board, and asked me a question in French. We were all in fits of laughter, and she actually walked out and didn't come back in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)