Israel violates Lebanese sovereignity again (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dam10

HSC
Israel cuts trees, opens canal inside Lebanon.

Israeli forces plowed through a 200-meter stretch of Lebanese land from the Bint Jbeil region of Rmeish to Saasaa in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, the National News Agency (NNA) said on Tuesday.
According to the NNA report, Israeli teams cut trees and opened a water canal for rain and sewage from Saasaa to Rmeish. "Israeli forces erected barbed wire fences in place of the cut off trees," the report said. Rmeish Mayor Youssef Tanios and Bint Jbeil Qaemaqam Ibrahim Darwish told the NNA that they were unaware of the violations.
The whole world remains silent?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
As far as I am concerned Lebanon forfeits its rights by allowing Hezbollah to attack Israel from its side of the border. They should be happy it was only 200 metres.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
As far as I am concerned Lebanon forfeits its rights by allowing Hezbollah to attack Israel from its side of the border. They should be happy it was only 200 metres.
They haven't got a choice. They can't really eliminate hezbollah now.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
S1M0 said:
They haven't got a choice. They can't really eliminate hezbollah now.
That doesn't mean they should be treated any differently. Israel has to protect itself.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That doesn't mean they should be treated any differently. Israel has to protect itself.
By what? Stealing more land?

Defend yourself sure, its naturally expected. But don't go stealing other people's land, then claiming its yours.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
S1M0 said:
By what? Stealing more land?

Defend yourself sure, its naturally expected. But don't go stealing other people's land, then claiming its yours.
Creating a buffer zone is a completely reasonable thing to do. It's one of the more effective things they can do.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
from what exactly is Israel protecting from? I thought they had enough protection after what 50 years?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HotShot said:
from what exactly is Israel protecting from? I thought they had enough protection after what 50 years?
Did you miss the whole thing with the Hezbollah rockets not too long ago?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Did you miss the whole thing with the Hezbollah rockets not too long ago?
Well obviously you missed the whole thing about Israeli soldiers crossing the border -is that protecting or using defensive manoeurves?

Or did you miss the thing about the whole destruction of souther lebanon - is that defensive tactic as well?

Your are so gullible. you missed the whole investigation into the war? How it was not justified.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
What are on about?

They had a ceasefire agreement

UNIFIL is in the south. There hasnt been any confrontation between HA and Israel for nearly a year.

I suggest you stop pretending you know what you're talking about, because you look like a fool every time.

Stop making excuses for Israels violation of Lebanese soveriegnty. They have been doing this for years. All you're doing is making yourself look like an idiot

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Creating a buffer zone is a completely reasonable thing to do. It's one of the more effective things they can do.
Get the international community to patrol the buffer zone, or a mix of both Lebanese and Israeli soldiers to do so.

banco55

HSC
I did a quick google search and I couldn't find anything on this. I'd be curious to see if reuters or another major agency has reported this. In any case it's a bit rich for Lebanon to talk about sovereignty when they have a militia operating in the country that's better armed and more powerful than the official army.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HotShot said:
Well obviously you missed the whole thing about Israeli soldiers crossing the border -is that protecting or using defensive manoeurves?

Or did you miss the thing about the whole destruction of souther lebanon - is that defensive tactic as well?

Your are so gullible. you missed the whole investigation into the war? How it was not justified.
Proactive approach. Makes a lot more sense than just being reactive.
Offense can be defense
I think it was justified.

Jordan.J said:
What are on about?

They had a ceasefire agreement

UNIFIL is in the south. There hasnt been any confrontation between HA and Israel for nearly a year.

I suggest you stop pretending you know what you're talking about, because you look like a fool every time.

Stop making excuses for Israels violation of Lebanese soveriegnty. They have been doing this for years. All you're doing is making yourself look like an idiot
Ceasefire agreement... well that solves the problem right there doesn't it. I'm sorry but Israel have to be prepared for future problems, and there are definitely going to be future problems.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Ceasefire agreement... well that solves the problem right there doesn't it. I'm sorry but Israel have to be prepared for future problems, and there are definitely going to be future problems.

Another stupid post

You're having trouble understanding the situation. Ill go slowly, okay?

Hezbollah are nowhere near the border. Do you understand that?

UNIFIL and the Lebanese army are patrolling the border from Lebanon. Do you understand that?

There has been no confrontation with Israel and Hezbollah since the war. Do you understand that?

You claim they just wanted to protect themselves, even though Hezbollah wernt even there. You're making yourself look more and more stupid.

You should stop right here before you embarass yourself further

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
banco55 said:
I did a quick google search and I couldn't find anything on this. I'd be curious to see if reuters or another major agency has reported this. In any case it's a bit rich for Lebanon to talk about sovereignty when they have a militia operating in the country that's better armed and more powerful than the official army.
Really?

I found three photos on Reuters already:

Cutting down the trees
Excavating
Building the Canal

Taken by Lebanese photographer Adnan Hajj for Reuters. Truely disturbing scenes there.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Jordan.J said:

UNIFIL and the Lebanese army are patrolling the border from Lebanon. Do you understand that?

There has been no confrontation with Israel and Hezbollah since the war. Do you understand that?

You claim they just wanted to protect themselves, even though Hezbollah wernt even there. You're making yourself look more and more stupid.

I understand now. All of those things mean that Hezbollah will never be a threat to Israel ever again. I can't believe I didn't get it before.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I understand now. All of those things mean that Hezbollah will never be a threat to Israel ever again. I can't believe I didn't get it before.
Yes, continue to believe they are defending themselves, even though Hezbollah wernt there.

Israel were attacking UNIFIL or something

banco55

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Another stupid post

You're having trouble understanding the situation. Ill go slowly, okay?

The UNIFIL was there when Hezbollah kidnapped the Israeli soldiers last year. So I'm not sure why Israel should take much comfort from the fact that UNIFIL is on the border. As for the Lebanese argmy they are a)scared of hezbollah, b) they collaborate with hezbollah.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Yes, continue to believe they are defending themselves, even though Hezbollah wernt there.

Israel were attacking UNIFIL or something
Did I say Hezbollah was there... NO
Did I say they were actually defending themselves this time... NO.
I said that they were taking a proactive approach to protect themselves in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)