Its all about chem.... (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Re: Ive said it before...

Originally posted by SgtSlick
Chem still sux. Im sure the reason I dislike it so passionately is that my...ahem... teacher, if u could call her that, makes us write notes every lesson in a half arsed and hurried manner, and we learn squat. Then she will talk all lesson and say that we have done work, stop talking etc. We come to school the next day and she is like "so if u did the homework i set u, we should be up to syllabus area 4". 2 problems here:
A: she didnt tell us that we had homework
B: the day before we were only on syllabus section 2!!!

She is half arsed, lazy and soooooo annoying. Thats how every chem lesson this year has been. So SGTSLCIK + CHEM --> PISSED OFF + O2(g)!! haha.
Hey you think your chem. teacher is bad you should see mine all she does is come into the class and he makes us summarise the textbook.......i mean how pathetic can you get. Also for the pracs we haven't even done all the mandotory pracs yet. :mad:

Douggie

I couldn't agree more, english really does suck. What gets me is that the people who are good at english are much better off...they can use the same skill, namly essay writing, for so many other subjects. They can do eng, eng ext 1 and 2, modern history, anchient history and history ext 1 and economics, and there is eleven units, all using one skill. I know there is some maths in chem and physics, but english stilll sucks the dickhole

esther

HSC
well my teacher is just as bad she makes us basicalli summarise the textbook and shit but i guess its not as bad as urs freaking_out.... we do the pracs....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
I am one of those people who absolutely hate english but i find chemistry alright. To cope with chem in the exams, i just answer my extended response using point form, diagrams and tables.
By this you don't have to focus too much on your structure of your essay and crap like that, just regurgitate the facts.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
I am one of those people who absolutely hate english but i find chemistry alright. To cope with chem in the exams, i just answer my extended response using point form, diagrams and tables.
By this you don't have to focus too much on your structure of your essay and crap like that, just regurgitate the facts.

Bathmat

Is not so bad... is not so good

Just about everyone in the top two english classes at our school are also doing at least 3 unit maths. They're all english&maths people!

Anyways.... chem's not so bad... but I suck at it. I failed every single test bar one in the preliminary course and it took a chem tutor and hours of consistent studying to get me to an average of 50-60% this year. Heh. The brain is stubborn. I don't hate chem... I just hate chem tests.

Lobster

hmmmm so no one would argue if we had to do maths eh? and your sure of that . . .

Don't get me wrong i also believe that u shouldn't be forced to do English if you dont want to but the fact of the matter is that ppl would argue just like ur doing now

And the reason im SURE of this is because im one of the ones who would argue. I DROPPED MATHS :eek: and the reason why is because I SUCK AT IT AND I DONT LIKE IT so stick that in your polydodecahedronfuxzor and smoke the shit :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)