its hard.... (1 Viewer)

Ronald

heyz....i find chem reeli hard...any one know an easy way for me to learn and study it?

i don'tt have a clue whats going on...so i don't understand it ...

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
aww... i feel sorry for you... but... unfortunately there is no way to learn it well if you find it hard and that you don't understand it... *sigh* what exactly is it that you don't understand? you could post some messages so we could maybe help you with your last-minute (<--- delete that :() study...

if you don't have notes, they are everywhere on the net.

good luck!

Last edited:
N

ND

Originally posted by mitochondria
you could post some messages so we could maybe help you with your last-minute study...
I'd say he's a year 11 student. If not, he's screwed.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Well what you should do is summarize stuff under all the dot points, and learn all the information, that was you can get all the questions that just involve rote learning facts....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do what braindrainedash said, (be prepared - it takes hours but helps so much) but also, it's SO much easier (if not easy) when you understand it. really try to understand a couple of dot points, and then u'll see how easy the whole course can be if u understand it.

FLR-IT

Originally posted by Ronald
heyz....i find chem reeli hard...any one know an easy way for me to learn and study it?

i don'tt have a clue whats going on...so i don't understand it ...

dont worry u are not the only guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)