• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

it's not my fault you want relationships! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
ok, so this is going to be a pretty awesome/insane/chronic/sick....etc. forum if and when it works, what it is right, is when all you fcuked up people out there have a certain 'relationship problem situation' that needs 'outside analysis' as we will call it.... then you tell me/post on this forum and i ( Psychological genius) or any of the 'other' persons who find this forum and decide to give advice will post an answer. mmm i love honey chicken........ so please tell of your situation and i will give you an answer of biblical proportion in its practicality.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
My problem is i have a 12 inch penis and ne girl will have sex with me. They are scared by the armadillo-like bulge in my pants. Suggestions?

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
jumb said:
Shut up, Bitch!
alright firstly your problem is...... that when i find you i am giong to shove that guys 12 inch penis in your fucking arse dickhead, that is right after i have removed it from his body, wrapped it in plastic, made him eat it and pick it out of his shit with his teeth. now who else has a statement/question......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)