"It's too cold/rainy/hot to run" (1 Viewer)

amy236

HSC
i prefer to run when its warm.. just before dusk, then swim after. for winter, you could try a speed rope? its just skipping rope, its an easy and convenient way to maintain aerobic fitness and you can do it inside if you have to.. they're about $15, i got mine from rebel sport, nike and reebok both make them.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
amy236 said:
i prefer to run when its warm.. just before dusk, then swim after. for winter, you could try a speed rope? its just skipping rope, its an easy and convenient way to maintain aerobic fitness and you can do it inside if you have to.. they're about $15, i got mine from rebel sport, nike and reebok both make them.
i love skipping :):) good idea, forgot about that.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
trolloutaface said:
k. :confused:

lol

exercise at home with the heater on or something ^_^
haha i'd procrastinate about that TOO.
The only reason why I hate the cold is because I'm just procrastinating about running and using th cold as an excuse, I see this, but for some reason it's still viable to use ithis excuse...

quik.

HSC
Tiffanys said:
That's true to an extent. You think it's doing good for your blocked nose and everything coz all of it is on your sleeve by the end of the ru, but notice how the mucus has a trend of increasing after everytime you brave the cold?
I havn't gone for a run in a fair while, but with weights my nose clears right up and stays cleared for a pretty long while after I'm done. Also leaves me really warm, I'll get out of the shower and still be sweating sometimes :/

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
quik. said:
I havn't gone for a run in a fair while, but with weights my nose clears right up and stays cleared for a pretty long while after I'm done. Also leaves me really warm, I'll get out of the shower and still be sweating sometimes :/
wow
hawt.
EDIT: talkin about temperature here mhm

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
The things girls go through to look beautiful.

Goodbye

HSC
Try swimming then. It is the next best thing to running and preparing for City To Surf.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
i went running today:eek:
best feeling ever.
burning gastrocnemi<333

haha whats the plural for gastrocnemius?

x.glam

HSC
9k/ day?? .. whoooa holy thats amazing. im jealous.. i want to be you lol

weather huh? no prob, just run in the rain or whatever, this'll make it easier when the temp is actually fine, since your used to training in tougher conditions.

ps. treadmillss- the most dangerous machine man has ever invented lol:p its evil

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
x.glam said:
9k/ day?? .. whoooa holy thats amazing. im jealous.. i want to be you lol

weather huh? no prob, just run in the rain or whatever, this'll make it easier when the temp is actually fine, since your used to training in tougher conditions.

ps. treadmillss- the most dangerous machine man has ever invented lol:p its evil
you're awesome. i feel able to sleep now. ps don't raed anyMORE threads. esp any that has Tiffany in the thread name. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)