I've lost my uac pin! lil help plz (1 Viewer)

davidjp

HSC
Yeah the pin that was sent in the mail has been lost. I can't find it anywhere.
Yes i've read how you have to call the info line or whatever.
I'm wondering, if that would be any use though.
I mean i didn't even apply i don't think. Would my pin still work even if i didn't apply ages ago like back in august or something.
because it says somewhere to type in your student number, or student number wit a 1 on the front and the pin should be the first 4 digits of your birth date.
tried all that, nothing works.

can anyone help me? anyone having the same problems?

i've used sam n juai and they is like a 1.25 difference. i really wanna know wat i got.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
davidjp said:
Yeah the pin that was sent in the mail has been lost. I can't find it anywhere.
Yes i've read how you have to call the info line or whatever.
I'm wondering, if that would be any use though.
I mean i didn't even apply i don't think. Would my pin still work even if i didn't apply ages ago like back in august or something.
because it says somewhere to type in your student number, or student number wit a 1 on the front and the pin should be the first 4 digits of your birth date.
tried all that, nothing works.

can anyone help me? anyone having the same problems?

i've used sam n juai and they is like a 1.25 difference. i really wanna know wat i got.
lmao...i lost mine too...but I was lucky I wrote it down...

Wat do u mean u didnt apply? You didnt apply for Uni preferences? I read that if you didn't ask for a UAI they will send you a letter asking you if you want to know it...anyway...just call the bloody info line coz none of us work at UAC

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/change_pref.html and follow the links.

UAC said:
Universities Admission Index (UAI)
You can now view your 2006 UAI click on the view UAI button below. To login you'll need your UAC application number or HSC student number and UAC PIN.
Your write about the 1 in front of your BOS number that will determine your UAC application number (which you receive you when applied for uni) but wrong about your UAC pin you will have to follow the procedures to get another one.

sly_skittle

HSC
I lost mine as well. If you didn't put an email address down as a contact then just call the number and say you lost it. All they do is ask you questions like whats your name, where did you go to school, when were you born and where do you live-then they tell you the number. All up it took about 25 seconds for them to tell me mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)