James Ruse 2013 Grad - Selling HSC materials - Eng/Bio/Eco/Modern (1 Viewer)

kneesock

HSC
Hey! I'm Rachel and I graduated from James Ruse in 2013 as an all-rounder with an ATAR of 98.7, and a cadet position at one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
I'm selling HSC materials for English Adv, English Ext 1, Biology, Economics, and Modern History.

The available resources are all in soft-copy and include:
- Band 6 essays for English Adv, English Ext 1, and Modern History
- Band 6 creatives for English Adv and Ext 1
- Economics notes. Comprehensive bank of twelve files, all providing in-depth coverage of a specific topic
- Biology notes. Comprehensive bank of four files (Option: Genetics The Code Broken), answering every syllabus dot point.

Eng Adv modules
- Mod A: Texts in Time (Frankenstein and Blade Runner)
- Mod B: Critical Study of Texts (Hamlet)
- Mod C: Conflicting Perspectives (The Justice Game)

Eng Ext 1 module: Navigating the Global (Seamus Heaney poetry, Lost in Translation, McLeod short stories)
- My own related texts are also included in the essays

Modern History modules:
- WW1
- National Study: Germany
- Personality Study: Albert Speer
- Conflict in the Pacific

An important note: Please do not plagiarise my essays. Not only is it dishonest, the question that I have answered in my essays is highly unlikely to be the same question you are asks in your assessments, and your teachers will probably pick up on the fact that your writing style has changed suddenly. However, I know first-hand how valuable reading exemplar essays are to further developing your understanding of the text/unit, as well as your own writing style.

Marks:
English: 94
English Ext 1: 47/50
Biology: 94
Modern History: 93 (1st overall in James Ruse)

Please contact me if you are interested to discuss prices on 0403 755 434

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)