JAMIE CULLUM, IOAN GRUFFUDD, COLIN FIRTH & PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (3 Viewers)

persephone

HSC
I aboslutely love all the 4 mentioned. When Jamie Cullum was in Australia in earlier this month I so wanted to go to his little showcase thing but couldn't 'cos I have trials coming up. When Ioan Gruffudd was in the country I had to see everything he was on. King Arthur wasn't that great but I watched it anyway. And Colin Firth! My god have you seen the Pride and Prejudice mini series? BTW they're making a new one with Keira Knightley and Judi Dench it will soooo not be as good as the first one!!

My brother just told me that Jamie Cullum was on So Fresh and Video Hits this morning and I missed it because I was at the library studying!! Damn you trials!!!

astro

HSC
Ioan Gruffudd is so freaking hot....i can't even pronounce his name properly.....when was he in the country, i'm only a pretty newish fan of his

Cicciolina

HSC
I love Jamie Cullum's music! I wanted to go to his showcases too but had trials on :( And Pride and Prejudice is on tomorrow night :)

persephone

HSC
Ioan Gruffudd is pronounced Yo-han Griffith and have you been to ioan online seriously they are obsessive and see their forum...they are stalkers!

I'm gonna watch P&P despite the fact I have exams on monday!!!

astro

HSC
i just went to ioan gruffudd online (first time) and jeez they are stalkers, damn i missed that interview he had...oh well...worse than some other sites devoted to orlando bloom and i thought those were bad.....

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE COLIN FIRTH! Excuse the caps, but I get happy when his name is mentioned! I think I'll watch Bridget Jones' tonight and I can't wait to see P&P again. The ultimate Mr Darcy.

Ioan Gruffudd and Clive Owen in King Arthur, I don't give a damn about how much they messed up the storyline, I got my money's worth. I'm a new, big Clive fan now, rented two of his other movies the other night, yet to see Ioan in anything else.

Who the fuck is Jamie Callum?

persephone

HSC
Ioan gruffudd was in the BBC tv series "Hornblower", have a look at the ABC shops.
Jamie Cullum is a 24 year old british jazz singer/songwriter dude. Google him and have a listen to his songs. You won't be sorry...unless you don't like jazz...

I was right with that ioan gruffudd site...they are stalkers...but it's a really good site check it out if you're such a fan!!!

check out jamiecullum.com if you don't know who he is too....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I am in the process of downloading an Ioan segment where he speaks in Welsh. How fucking sexy.

Edit:

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Lordy Lordy Lordy.

My mum is getting King Arthur on DVD for meeeee!! Just because I begged her because he was in it! oh and she might get me Horatio on DVD.. :D

P&P 8:30 sunday night, screw the trials. I'm watching. I want P&P on DVD too... hmm.. I'll ask Dad.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't like jamie...l like Michael Buble instead but l do agree with you on Colin Firth and Ioan...*drool*

I still remember to hornblower series on ABC...*drool again*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I was already a fan of Pride and Prejudice but I'm a new fan of Jamie Cullum :D

When i say "new", I mean I was converted today :D :D lol

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i have become a big fan of Jamie Cullum!
after listening to him singing and playing live on "the panel" i downloaded his album and wow am i addicted!
great talent
his lyrics are just perfect, you can feel his emotions!
love it!

haven't heard of the others....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i just saw him on video hits this morning by accident. I dont usually watch cos it's filled with so much crap but this B&W clip came up with a piano and i was like, "hey!" :D

monet

yeh i gotta admit i stopped watching that forsythe saga after Ioan died. I fell inlove with him when i saw him in a random movie on sbs and he spoke in welsh. i would go on about him at school and no one knew who is was ...didnt mind that way he was all mine but its nice to see other ppl appreciate him!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
All yours? Hahaha, what a crock.

He sounds utterly sexy when he speaks Welsh.

astro

HSC
my friends think i'm crazy liking Ioan....while they go on about orlando bloom and josh hartnett i go on about him..so glad that his pure good looks can be recognised...

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
except by middle aged women. apparently ioan has a massive older women fan base... if only he knew...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)