japanese marks question (1 Viewer)

moriamsdubu

HSC
hi yall <3 i just had my japanese written exam for continuers which is out of 80 and i think i got like a 60 or 65 honestly AHAHAH but basically since it's out of 80, and my school is submitting our trial speaking marks as our hsc speaking marks bc of covid (which are out of 20) and i got a 19 on those, does that mean my raw mark could be around the 80 range ?! basically does the 19 marks from the speaking exam contribute to my raw examination mark ? idk if this is a stupid question but let me know cause idk how this works

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The Japanese Continuers HSC exam is out of 100 and is comprised of 20 marks that are determined through the speaking exam (your mark for which is being submitted as your trial speaking exam mark) and 80 marks that are determined through the written exam which you completed today. This is also the case of other language subjects, including French Continuers and Arabic Continuers. The 19 marks that you received as your speaking exam mark will be added to the raw mark that you receive on your written exam, resulting in a raw mark out of 100. Provided your performance in your HSC exam is sufficiently good, you may indeed receive a raw mark in the 80's range. Once your raw mark is determined, it will be aligned, so that you can subsequently receive an Examination Mark, which will contribute 50% of your HSC mark for Japanese Continuers.

With that being said, congratulations on finishing Japanese Continuers! Feel free to share your thoughts regarding the exam here:

I hope this helps! 😄

moriamsdubu

HSC
The Japanese Continuers HSC exam is out of 100 and is comprised of 20 marks that are determined through the speaking exam (your mark for which is being submitted as your trial speaking exam mark) and 80 marks that are determined through the written exam which you completed today. This is also the case of other language subjects, including French Continuers and Arabic Continuers. The 19 marks that you received as your speaking exam mark will be added to the raw mark that you receive on your written exam, resulting in a raw mark out of 100. Provided your performance in your HSC exam is sufficiently good, you may indeed receive a raw mark in the 80's range. Once your raw mark is determined, it will be aligned, so that you can subsequently receive an Examination Mark, which will contribute 50% of your HSC mark for Japanese Continuers.

With that being said, congratulations on finishing Japanese Continuers! Feel free to share your thoughts regarding the exam here:

I hope this helps! 😄
thank you so much !!! this was v helpful definitely helped clear my worries ahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)