Japanese tutor available for Sydeny downtown area (1 Viewer)

yohddt

HSC
Hello, I am a second year university student at UTS. I like Japanese cultrue and speak good Japanese. I have my unique method of Japanese teaching and learning. I have been passed N2 (the second highest level) of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (日本語能力試験). My tutorial is offer to anyone who want to learn well Japanese including Japanese Beginner/Continuer/Extension.

About teaching:
I personally haven't done the Japanese course for my HSC becuse I did't enjoy the high school teaching style. I thought that was slow and very unpractical. I learnt my Japanese half by self-learning and half tutored by native Japanese.

If you do become my student, I will teach you the way how I found the pattern of Japanese learning. I am also welcome to share my learning about Japanese culture to my students who have those interests.

About the price:
I am living nearby the central station in Sydney. If tutoring in my place or city area, the price will be $30 per hour. For other places, then we need negotiation. For the small group tutoring, the price will be reduced.

*The first lesson is for free.

Contact Details:
Email: copyyjukaye@hotmail.com
Mobile: 04-1088-1258

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)