Japanese tutoring -beginners/continuers/extension all ok | fluent | $35/per hour (1 Viewer)

ghibli

HSC
Japanese tutoring -beginners/continuers/extension all ok | fluent |

Hi!
If you would like help with Japanese, I am able to practice speaking, listening, and writing with you! I am fluent in Japanese, and am currently taking Commercial Japanese as the language requirement for my course (International Studies-2nd year student) at UNSW. I have achieved a Band 6/E4 for HSC Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension 2016, and passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 in December 2016.

The lessons will be tailored to your needs and pace, and my aim is to make you confident at Japanese and prepared for your exams/goals.

Additionally, I can provide some practice materials for HSC Japanese Continuers (listening, speaking, writing), and Extension (writing/speaking topics, film analysis). For those in years 7-10, I can help with your school work and/or give you advice if you are going on exchange to Japan. I am also happy to teach primary school students, UNSW students studying Japanese, and adults.

All ages (primary school~adults)
High school: Beginners, Continuers, Extension (achieved 48/50 in HSC 2016)
University:introductory, intermediate, advanced, professional ALL OK

I charge $45/per hour for individuals, and can teach at UNSW Kensington campus, near Ultimo/Pyrmont/CBD, or let me know where else and we can decide.
Preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays however definitely negotiable.

If you have any questions or would like some more information, please do not hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Lina

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)