• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jeapordy (2 Viewers)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
does anybody watch this kids show? i started watching it in the holidays and i got totally hooked. hahaha so sad i know but i wonder if anyone else watches it (ABC 530pm Wed) or do they put it on just for my family?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm, I occasionally watch it, but the thing that they do with all the video cameras does make me feel dizzy and it hurts my eyes. But other than that, its pretty cool.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i watched it in the holidays, was totally hooked, then i went back to school. now im never home cause im always doing stuff so i miss it... i wanan know wat happened :(

persephone

HSC
i watched the 2 previous seasons and saw the first ep of this 3rd season. i'm only watching it because i want to know what's going on...

payafee

HSC
isn't this some sort of long-running game show in the US?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
there seems to be a bit of confusion....jepordy is an american game show, but is also an abc kids tv show
the abc version is about some english teenagers and their teacher, in australia, tracking alien encounters (correct me if i'm wrong..havent seen it in a bit)..the students document everything on video cameras

its a pretty good show..but the storyline can get a bit confusing if you dont see most eps

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Is this thing like the jeopardy they play in Billy Madison cause that was fucking funny the first time i saw that movie

persephone

HSC
the jeopardy of this thread is not a game show. it's a children's tv show about kids from scotland who came to australia, insert some alien conspiracy. the current series screening on the ABC sees them return to scotland, with 6 weeks of their lives missing and no idea how they got there (aliens or something maybe...)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
I LOVE IT.
and im hooked
i thought i would miss it when i went back 2 skool but now its on wed arvos at 530

persephone

HSC
did anyone watch it last week because i missed it because i wasn't at home....i know it's a kid's show but it's addictive

nuclear chick

HSC
The group minus sarah and david tried to adjust to life being invisible to everyone else, went to the library to look at possible alien landing sites, used their invisibility to play pranks on some locals, and went up to the rock area where they arrived back to try to go back to australia the same way they got back to falkirk. They formed a circle holding hands but at the last minute david and sarah stepped out of the circle, some lights descended on the group (which i think were the aliens) and thats when the episode ended

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i missed the next episode after that do u no wat happened

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
persephone said:
the jeopardy of this thread is not a game show. it's a children's tv show about kids from scotland who came to australia, insert some alien conspiracy. the current series screening on the ABC sees them return to scotland, with 6 weeks of their lives missing and no idea how they got there (aliens or something maybe...)
Damn it..... i thought they were talking about the game show.

FYI it was not only screened in america. Jeopardy was also an Australian game show modeled on the American version. I liked that show

nuclear chick

HSC
dolly doctor- here's what happened
They landed in Australia on the glasshouse mountain, and saw military officers walking around. They argued for a bit about what to do, then realised their watches had stopped. They found out the date was in november, a couple of days before they were reported as walking out into the ocean so they decide to try to get to the site of the disappearance by then. They have to keep out of sight from the officers, so ask leon and simon (as the fittest members of the group) to lead the officers away from the rest of the group then meet up on a ridge in an hour. Leon isn't feeling well and cant walk properly, is feeling dizzy etc, so simon and lucy do it instead. The rest of the group are trekking up to the ridge where they'll meet simon and lucy, when leon is have more difficulty walking and is feeling really sick, so chrissy and harry want to leave him behind, but shona convinces them to keep together. Leon doesnt want any help walking so the keep going, but then he kinda collapses, shona goes over to him and when he looks at her she sees his left eye has turned red. Then the eye goes back to its normal colour, simon and lucy meet the others on the ridge, and when they go to climb down, Leon gets scared and falls off the edge of the ridge, and thats when it ends.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
wow thanks, i missed it too. is that where we r up 2 today???

persephone

HSC
what happened today. i was on the bus back from uni, so i missed it. again.

nuclear chick

HSC
Everyone ran down to the botton of the ridge to find leon, and they all accused simon of pushing him. Everyone argued how he could just disappear, simon and chrissie thought the military officers took him to the nearby hospital, shona thinks he's still there somewhere and harry and lucy aren't sure but are inclined to agree with shona. So shona is staying to look for him, lucy stays with her, simon and chrissie decide to go to the hospital to bring him back and harry doesnt kno who to go with but decides to stay with shona and lucy. Shona storms off and looks for leon, and harry and lucy go together to look for him but aren't really concentrating, they're arguing about the whole situation, when some birds fly away and harry and lucy get scared that something is following them. Shona comes up behind them and bags them for not thinking leon is there, then walks off. Meanwhile, simon and chrissie are walking in the bush when they realise they're lost so they backtrack. shona, harry and lucy keep walking; harry and lucy think shona knows something about leon's disappearance so confront her but she denies it. They are certain theyre being followed so harry digs a hole in the ground and covers it with branches for a trap and they wait. They hear someone fall into the hole, and discover its chrissie and then simon appears looking for the source of the noise. Chrissie yells at them and then they discuss what's happening. They decide once and for all to split up- chrissie/simon will go to the hospital, and shona and lucy will stay to look for leon and they will all meet up in the same place in 3 hours. once again harry cant decide what to do so he stays with shona and lucy. simon and chrissie walk off, and shona wants to be left alone for a bit so she walks off to get water from a stream. shes on her own and you kno someone/something is sneaking up on her and then she looks into the stream, and you see someone behind her (u just see a person from the back) and thats where it ends.

persephone

HSC
see, i think people will have to keep on updating this. i get back from uni at 7pm on wednesdays. missing jeopardy all together......so this week's episode...anyone?

i'll give you a prize ... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)