Jessica (1 Viewer)

owoodley

....did anyone else catch the Bryce Courtnay mini-series that was on last Sunday/Monday?? Great stuff....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I only came out wondering what the fuck the strange noises were on tv, then realized she was having a kid.

owoodley

Loz#1 said:
I only came out wondering what the fuck the strange noises were on tv, then realized she was having a kid.
Lol, it was a really good film though. Great Australiana cinematics etc, and an amazingly well-done cast....

astro

HSC
it was good...there were a couple of bits from the book they did incoporate but overall i liked it

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I predicted the ending... When they said that the guy died, i was like hes not dead. Then when they were in the final court case, i was like: She isnt going to take her baby back. Then all the conflict was resolved but not explained with a very short time to go so i said she was going to die. I was right on all counts.

But there was good character development. I absolutly hated the mother.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i missed the end of it!!! but its ok.. i recorded it... i agree with the character development.. i hated the mother and the other sister, how could theydo that to their own family? i also think sam neil did a great job of acting as a drunk hehe it was so funny.. i could almost smell him from my lounge room.

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I didnt hate the other sister quite as much as the mother. Meg was just a pawn in her wicked mothers scheme to get out of poverty. And she wouldn't have known that jack loved jesse. Doesnt excuse her strumpeting though tsk tsk tsk.

ichig0

HSC
yeh i loved it! but like, the mother did all that stuff to get themselves over of poverty...but jesse's baby was biological jack's... so wouldn't they be rich anyway? as long as one of the sister's had his child? y the hell did she have to be soo evil??? :mad:

ichig0

HSC
yeh i loved it! but like, the mother did all that stuff to get themselves over of poverty...but jesse's baby was biological jack's... so wouldn't they be rich anyway? as long as one of the sister's had his child? y the hell did she have to be soo evil??? :mad:

astro

HSC
I think eventually Meg (the slut) knew that Jack would always love Jessica no matter what. Meg didn't *hate*- her sister, i guess she was just jealous .... she was also brought up to, in a way hate her younger sister...three or four year old Joey was so cute

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
The relationship between Hester and Jesse was strained from the beginning... even before they knew it was Jacks baby her mother hated her. Because Jesse loved her father more, and had been treated so poorly by her mother, there was a very slim chance Jesse would want her mother included in her life.

Because Meg was so easily manipulated by Hester, and relied on her guidance so heavily, she was the perfect sister to save the her from poverty.

I think people would start asking questions if both parents had dark hair yet the child had fair hair... genetics people ;)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
missed it due to a stupid sdd assignment i had to do, nonetheless i taped it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)