• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jin tha MC comin bak (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
his one of the best freestylers out there today???? r u an azn that dresses up in fubu and says 'westside' alot (ie a chigga) by any chance, just guessing.

he is nowhere up with the best of them, given he has delivered SOME nice punchlines he aint that good at all.

and this is old news too.

corro

HSC
wa73va said:
for jin fans..
jin sed he was gona leave wen he came out wit da song "i quit" buh now i think hes comin bak wid da new name of "The Emcee" chek it out
he'z one of tha best freestylaz out der 2dai

http://www.myspace.com/misterpopular
Fucking hell, why do you type like a retard? Does you think it's cool? It makes you seem like a fucking retard, please go and die. Using numbers instead of letters does not make you cool. Adding z's onto the end of your words does not make you cool. The letter h does in no way replace the letter t. Please go kill yourself before I take it into my own hands to stamp out your stupidity.

corro

HSC
I listen to fitty cent and I heard some ludacris the other night, he's pretty underground. I have earned the right to speak black.

7th Sign

HSC
wa73va said:
he'z one of tha best freestylaz out der 2dai
lol obviously you know nothing about rap/freestyle jin would maby be like 500th best freestyles in the world....yeah he is one of the best "asian" rapers but compared with other people jin is nothing....after hearing jins freestyles from the strip their pretty average ....when the heat is on jin has nothing....freestyle friday was easy for him to win because most of the people he versed were shit....only 1 or 2 ok people.....and u can semi prepare for that shit....when jin got onto the strip to battle he is not that great....i like like 1 or 2 of his joints but other then that he is just wack.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)