• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Job interview in a marketing firm (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hi, I recently got a call back from this marketting firm in central station. Anyways ill get to the point, the interview is tomorrow.

The job is fine, but the problem is how do i show the HR manager the type of skill or role that he/she wants.

I know what im going to wear and grab acouple of me resume and yeah turn off my phone etc etc.. but i really want ot get this job and like was wonderin how do i give them what they want.

thank you very much for your time.

danielvh

HSC
Well first things first... what do they want?

You need to do your research and find out what they're looking for. Read their website and do some general industry research to find out what their sort of company is looking for in terms of experience, skills and attitudes.

Once you've answered the question regarding what they want then decide how you can convey your education and experience to best fit that model.

Hope that helps.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
conics2008 said:
Hi, I recently got a call back from this marketting firm in central station. Anyways ill get to the point, the interview is tomorrow.

The job is fine, but the problem is how do i show the HR manager the type of skill or role that he/she wants.

I know what im going to wear and grab acouple of me resume and yeah turn off my phone etc etc.. but i really want ot get this job and like was wonderin how do i give them what they want.

thank you very much for your time.
Speak English?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)