job interview (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I'm going for a job on friday in a lingerie shop and I really want it, but I don't really know what to wear. Last year I went for a job at bras n things and didnt get it, and i really want this job cos i HATE my current job (in food) and its not christmas casual, its permanent casual. What should I wear/

dezzy

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I'm going for a job on friday in a lingerie shop and I really want it, but I don't really know what to wear. Last year I went for a job at bras n things and didnt get it, and i really want this job cos i HATE my current job (in food) and its not christmas casual, its permanent casual. What should I wear/
lingerie...yes....wear lingerie!

i'm serious!

They wouldnt forget about you, they would remember you!

Hey- what an idea!

elisabeth

HSC
Lol, that'd certainly make you memorable...

Maybe something smart, kind of feminine to show you're comfortable in that female environment but not -too- dressy that makes you look mature and reliable... it's hardly the kind of place that would want bright hair extentions, ripped albeit fashionable jeans and a grungy top.

Hell, don't listen to me though, for both of my jobs I rocked up in school uniform and it was fine.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i wanna work at a lingerie shop, but not those granny panty stores.... *shudders*

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone work at EB?

Wear a short skirt, cross your legs. Wear a bra that is 2 sizes too small, so it pours out the top, where the interviewer can see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)