John Donne ??? (1 Viewer)

[x]ED

hmm i am doing critical study of txts : John Donne and have 3000 word assessment due in a couple of weeks on him. yeah i know 3000 words is preety big. spesh for only bloody 10% :S

now the task requires that 2 contrasting critics r looked at and that one must be post modern.

does anyone know of any post modern critics and have any info on them or any other good critic for that matter ... any info at all on the topic at all would be good.. id also be glad to share information and note on lectures if help is found..

thnx all

[ x ] E D

:chainsaw:

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Does anyone have links on the net to find analysis of donne poems, the ones for HSC course?

I've been searching for ages, also couldn't find any at my local library.
:confused: :confused:

Sorry Zac :eek:

kini mini

HSC
I never typed my Donne notes up I'm afraid or I'd put them up. There is an excellent summary of critical material in John Donne: The Poems (link to Dymocks site) that I bought, it's a terrific resource with details of critics of all the types you'll realistically need. The York Advanced notes aren't too bad either.

If there's any decent material online, I couldn't find it last year. The book was well worth the $40, I would sell it but I'm hanging on in case my sis needs it. You could try your local libraries as well.

I recommend summaries of critical material because no-one has the time to read the entire books that people like Carey have written!

[x]ED

Thnx kini mini

ill try and get a hold of that book, ur help is greatly appreciated

=]

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hmmm

Lets see

i should really get that second critic

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
hmmm

Lets see

i should really get that second critic
I think I had five or so prepared for various eventualities :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah the assessment is due in like a week..actually i should rephrase that...shoudl get started :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)