• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

John Lennon Imagine Narnia The Movie (1 Viewer)

tulls

HSC
John Lennon Imagine And Narnia The Movie

I'm having problems with my supp texts essay for imaginative journeys i'm doing John Lennon's song "Imagine" and the movie "The Chronicles Of Narnia" recently released. If anyone has found any useful sites for these two texts, help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.....

Last edited:

luke2010

HSC
Re: John Lennon Imagine And Narnia The Movie

OH GOD DON"T DO IMAGINE BAD CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just cos john lennon is imagining a perfect society doesn't make it the best text for an imaginative journey. PICK SOMETHING WITH TECHNIQUES if you look at coleridges poetry you can look at one stanza and find up to 10 different poetic techniques ITS AWESOME (but you can't use it as related text). "Imagine" does not have these techniques making it harder to analyse.

If you think i'm wrong go ahead but if it were up to me i wouldn't be doing john lennon.

laptopman_01

HSC
Re: John Lennon Imagine And Narnia The Movie

luke2010 said:
OH GOD DON"T DO IMAGINE BAD CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE]

I was thinking about doing the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds song. Would you recommend that or do you feel that it too shares an absence of techniques?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)