• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

just a suggestion (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
it seems to me that it would be useful if somewhere on the boredofstudies site you had a list of essay topics for subjects like history and english. There has been a lot of attempts to start a thread about this (esp in the Modern History forum) but most of the time if people don't add to it, the thread drifts into outer space. I'm sure people would be willing to contribute topics!

Anyway, just a suggestion

Rahul

Dead Member
something similar for the ext1 eng forums maybe, like having stickies for each texts(altho that will be a lot, so maybe for each elective) so whenever someone may have something to contribute, they might!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
something similar for the ext1 eng forums maybe, like having stickies for each texts(altho that will be a lot, so maybe for each elective) so whenever someone may have something to contribute, they might!
Do you mean each text, or each subject?

Rahul

Dead Member
each elective, ie- RFTG, crime fiction, etc. there are way too many texts i think to have stickies for each.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
each elective, ie- RFTG, crime fiction, etc. there are way too many texts i think to have stickies for each.
There is already a Crime Fiction sticky, but I'll add a RFTG and Ind&Soc one. Any more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)