Just some questions about EE2... (1 Viewer)

gilly_bean

HSC
Hi there, I'm currently in year 11 and considering taking this subject next year so I just had some questions about it for those who have done it or are doing it at the moment.

How much time does it take up per week? Is it overly demanding for a 1 unit course?

Do you have to be very good at English (Top 5 in your year) to take this course and do well in it?

Did you have to get the approval of your teacher to do it?

I've heard stories of people doing their major work in one week. Is this true/possible?

Thanks!

bluecrisps

HSC
How does EE2 work? are there tests or just a major work? can you make a movie? ! HOW DOES THE SYSTEM ROLL???????
I might do this next term.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
How does EE2 work? are there tests or just a major work? can you make a movie? ! HOW DOES THE SYSTEM ROLL???????
I might do this next term.
There are a variety of different mediums that you can choose.
There are no tests, just 3 assessments; your proposal, Viva Voce, and your complete draft.

ClaraZH

HSC
The only requirement is that you're already doing EE1.

Anyone who attempts to write their major in a week is just asking for a fail. It does take quite a bit of time, but it isn't necessarily going to be evenly spread out- some people work better that way, but as a creative process, there are times when you just can't write, and times when you'll write a lot. The course really is specifically designed for people who can work towards this sort of thing, and a lot of people can't take it, which is why a lot of teachers and the board recommend it as an eleventh unit, at least until you're sure you can stick with it. My school started with 22 people enrolled in the course, and we're now down to thirteen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)