Just wondering... (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
enough... its the package.. sum of parts.. looks add to it all but it isnt the end all if shes average..

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
Yeah i used to have pretty high standards, but now I hardly care, cos I find personality soo much more important... it is the be all and end all.
Theres attractive people everywhere but there's also heaps of pricks, so I value a good personality over a good looker anyday.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
No matter how much I like a girls personality if she isn't attractive there is no hope for a relationship. She doesn't have to be super hot just above average.

HSC
too me an average looking girl could have the best personality and that'd make me think the world of her

regardless of a girls looks if she has shit personality i wont even talk too her

sabdow

HSC
No matter how drop-dead gorgeous your dream-time girl is; if you don't know her characteristics/personality...

her shit is still going to stink

she is still going to bleed

her feet are going to stink when she runs around in shoes

her breath will stink in the morning

she WILL have habits

her piss will not taste like gatorade

That's not to say you go looking for girls who fit these categories 24/7 of the day, but don't think because a girl has gone out with 7 other guys she's going to stay with you.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
too me an average looking girl could have the best personality and that'd make me think the world of her

regardless of a girls looks if she has shit personality i wont even talk too her
funny though, if a girl has a shit personality she generally wont talk to you ('you' being general)

Pace_T

HSC
ill take whoevers hotter :eek:
i can always bend a few flaws in her personality if things become desperate :p
a good personality is usually just a pathetic excuse so the ugly girls can cheer themselves up when they compare themselves to hotter girls. (im going 2 get flamed for this, cos most girls on this forum are ugly). remember, hotter girls don't necessarily have shit personalities :uhhuh: so its possible to have the best of two worlds if you don't instantly assume that those two characteristics are mutually exclusive

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Pace_T said:
remember, hotter girls don't necessarily have shit personalities :uhhuh: so its possible to have the best of two worlds if you don't instantly assume that those two characteristics are mutually exclusive
that is the top prize :eek:

j00 r tEh \/\/inn@h!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think there needs to be some kinda physical attraction in a relationship- thats healthy and good. thats not to say that when i fall in love with someone, if they're mangled in an accident or something that i wont love them. your first impression of someone will be how they look, but as soon as you get to talking, personality counts too.

HSC
braad said:
funny though, if a girl has a shit personality she generally wont talk to you ('you' being general)
oh no there are girls that I know that have the worst personality, still talk but usually bitch about something and if thats not the case they only talk too a sleect few most the time its me because i dont piss them off at all i just sit quiet listening

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
the only part of looks that matters to me is when the person i love is looking into my eyes :) otherwise looks are not really significant when ur serious (cos if ur not serious u just get a pretty gf/bf to show off to ur friends)as u get older u realise that personality is way more important

felixcthecat

HSC
is this for a friend relationship or a love relationship? =D
if it's a friend, matters 0%
if it's a love relationship, mhmm~ guess i can't realli put that into numbers, but not much ^^, average to anything good is fine, personality is so much more important! and i guess if you like their personality, an average looking person won't be looking average any more? ^^''

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Looks will pique my interest and get me to initiate conversation, but personality keeps me hooked.

davin

HSC
N/A
looks don't matter....just been lucky to have gotten good pick in past in that regard.
its all about personality though, cuz you've got to talk to them...so they have to be enjoyable to be around and interesting to talk to. you're not just gonna stare at them all the time

felixcthecat

HSC
withoutaface said:
Looks will pique my interest and get me to initiate conversation, but personality keeps me hooked.

ohh never thought about it that way ~ but seems like an interesting theory =D

edit: 2nd thoughts ^0^.. ummm, i guess i still think that i'd initiate a conversation on the basis of their personality through first impression~ but then that again is based on looks.. hmm, but i guess 'looks' could describe you almost every personality of a person.. so..ahh i'm confusing myself =.= yay i think i just sumhow linked personality to looks? =D

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
There has to be an element of attractivenes physically for me...eyes, skin, hands, even awesome hair...but personality definately rules over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)