• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

K-12 usyd tutoring network (1 Viewer)

Jessicanguyenau

HSC
I’m Jessica Nguyen, I have been through HSC difficult time like you guys and I am currently studying and enjoying my Bachelor of Education at USYD. I have extensive tutoring experience, having been tutoring for over 4 years.

All new students can have a free trial lesson to check out my tutoring for yourself, and experience my high quality of teaching yourself

I have been tutoring students privately and teaching at various public schools at all levels and I have extensive experience in catering for different students as required. I believe the key to performing well in exams is time and content organisation skills (not just memorise it!).:) I have a lot of experience, created a lot of content graphic organisers of key concepts, and hundreds of past exam papers to help students. Research showed that graphic organisers and worked examples are top teaching methods with effect-size 1.2-1.3. It means you can double your rate of success.
If you care about improving your exam performance or interested in developing studying skills, I am confident I can help you achieve your goals.

Subjects I am offering tutoring for:

• English- 2/3 unit
• Chemistry
• Maths 2/3 unit
• Biology

Lessons can be in Sefton, Cabramatta, Bankstown, and Sydney CBD or at Sydney University where I am studying. Group lessons, or tutoring for Years 1-12 can also be organised with reasonable hourly rate, quick result.
Feel free to email me: tngu6562@uni.sydney.edu.au or jessicanguyenau@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)