Kayee Education: A new breed of private tutoring! (1 Viewer)

kayee education

HSC
To all the High School Students of NSW

I would just like to let you know about our new tutoring network, Kayee Education, which will be providing a new level of private one-on-one tutoring in Sydney. We can guarantee your results!!

I completed my HSC in 1998 (UAI 99.95) and I'm a firm believer in the benefits of private tutoring. I received one-on-one tutoring since year 11 for maths, and reaped great benefits. Since starting University I have been continually tutoring high school students in maths, and I believe that I have come up with a very effective methodology of tutoring which has been proven over the past 7 years, with all my past students achieving great success in their HSCs.

However, there were only a handful of students whom I could personally help, and this started to frustrate me, as I wanted to reach out to a greater number of students, so I started Kayee Education, with the intention of getting the best possible tutors and training them with my ideas of tutoring.

Having said that, our tutors are of the highest quality in terms of their HSC performances, teaching ability, and their enthusiasm to help fellow students. They undergo a stringent selection criteria, followed by a continual monitoring program.

If you decide to come aboard Kayee Education, we will provide the highest quality private tutoring, to bring out the best in you. We will also be providing you with excellent study material, and will be monitoring your progress to help you reach your goals.

Another learning opportunity is our holiday courses to be held in Chatswood.
During the upcoming winter holidays, I will be personally teaching Extension 1 and 2 Maths courses, mainly targeting difficult exam type problems to prepare the year 12 students for their upcoming trial HSC exams. Another one will be run just prior to the actual HSC.

Any enquieries you might have, please feel free to email me at mkim@kayee.com.au

Good luck in all your studies!

Mitchell Kim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)