• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Kellyville pets aquarium position (1 Viewer)

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
did anyone apply for this position on thursday? U had to call up michael between the hours of 9 & 1pm.

I got a call back 4 minutes later. Michael asked me questions about previous employment, how many pets I have, days availability & topical fish knowledge. I answered honestly & I told him a couple of aquarium hits like: Chiclids must not be together with smaller fish other wise they will eat them, Tiger barbs & long finned fish don’t go together etc. They will call me back within a week for an interview.

if anyone has applied have they called back yet?

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
I didn't apply for that position cos i know nothing bout fish cept that mine die a lot. But i applied for a cashier position that they had advertised a few weeks ago. I went for an interview on the monday, said she'd call by thursday if i had the job. I never heard back. been like 3 weeks now. Was very pissed cos i have a lot of experience as a cashier, in sales and with animals. grrrr.

HSC
Kellyville Pets. Where your pets would shop, if u let them.. lol that ad is on ALL the time

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
2 weeks after i applied. i called up michael & he asked his supervisor to see if it was take and it was. so i said then why did i get picked? he told m,e they foudn someone with more experience.

well im not shopping at kellyville pets again untill they give me a job so hey fuck you kellyville pets

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol you're angry today wevil

getting a job is a tiring process, being in a job is a tiring process as well, it's not all smooth.

i don't have much advice on how to make it less tiring, i'm still trying to work that out, especially today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)