kinda IT stuff (1 Viewer)

compower1

hi!

does anyone know where i can buy an original panasonic remote and ear phones for a panasonic mp3 discman...cos some a**hole stole mine...so if anyone knows or has one...which they are not using and works and is in good condition...could u pls tell me i would be very much interested.
thanks

Winston

HSC
Have you tried, electronic shops?

Harvey Norman?

If your talking about the type of earphones where the head of the plug in is straight rather than 'L' shapped, you'll be much in less luck, as these aren't generally sold retailly, not that i know of anyways.

you can try

www.bluetin.com (a friend by the name enak) provided me that site which sells alot of nice electronics imported from Signapore at a cheap cheap rate... And i'm sure they'll have those types of earphones too, so give it a look

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
and try places like strathfield car radio (although i never find anything i like there, and i'd never get a head unit installed there, and it's just a joke since there IS no strathfield car radio shop in strathfield)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by anti
and try places like strathfield car radio (although i never find anything i like there, and i'd never get a head unit installed there, and it's just a joke since there IS no strathfield car radio shop in strathfield)
Haha the irony of the name ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)